Emplois Research Associate, Workplace Health and Wellness Research
The Research Associate will be part of a professional research team supporting research projects, customer information requests, and assisting in the design and delivery of other products and services. This position reports to the Director, Workplace Health & Wellness Research and is a full time permanent position, located in Ottawa and is available immediately.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research, produce charts and tables for research publications, and assist in preparing written reports and articles based on research findings.
- Assist with case studies, focus groups, literature reviews, and interviews.
- Assist with member information requests and respond to other customer enquiries.
- Help design, develop, and conduct member surveys; conduct quantitative and statistical analyses.
- Contribute and assist with social media initiatives and strategies.
- Fully contribute and work well within a dynamic and highly productive team environment.