Événements CUGH - Global Health Conference : Global Health at a Crossroads: Equity, Climate Change & Microbial Threats
Consortium of Universities For Global Health
CUGH is honoured that two important academic organizations will hold their annual meetings in partnership with CUGH 2023. The Berlin-based, M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centres, Universities, and National Academies through the Inter-Academy Partnership (IAP) will run their annual, international World Health Summit conference. It is organized in collaboration with National Academies of Medicine and Science from around the world. The World Health Summit aims to improve health all over the planet, catalyzing that process through collaboration and open dialogue, and steering tomorrow’s agenda to improve research, education, healthcare, and policy outcomes.
The Association of Academic Health Centers International (AAHCI) will hold their annual Global Innovation Forum at CUGH 2023. Its members include academic health centers in the US and around the world. It seeks to improve health and well-being worldwide by strengthening health professions' education, research and patient care.
Convening these three meetings together is a first. It is an unprecedented opportunity to share knowledge and build new and enduring partnerships amongst individuals who may never have met to address the global health challenges before us.
- Addressing the Social Determinants of Health
- Pandemic Prevention, Covid-19, Emerging Infectious Diseases, and Other Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases, Health Systems, Public Health, Primary and Surgical Care
- Planetary Health, One Health, Environmental Health, Climate Change, Biodiversity Crisis, Pollution
- Politics, Governance, Diplomacy, Law, Corruption, Human Rights, Public Institution Strengthening
- Decolonizing - Reforming Global Health, Equity, Justice, Global Health Education and Research
- Translation and Implementation Science, High Impact Development Initiatives, Bridging Research to Policy, Innovation and Research
Dates and place
April 14-16, 2023 - Washington
In-person Satellite Sessions: April 13, 2023
Virtual Satellite Sessions: April 3-7, 2023